Why order take-out when you can make this delicious Stir Fry Beef & Bok Choy with Noodles recipe in less time with better flavor? I love stir fry night because it’s a great way to load up on the vegetables and my family loves it every time. It’s so quick and easy to make a fresh stir fry – a few vegetables, quick cooking beef, and pre-made stir fry sauce. Dinner is on the table in way less than 30 minutes!
This is a sponsored post.
- 5 bunches Baby Bok Choy cut lengthwise into pieces
- 3 whole Mixed Sweet Peppers sliced
- 1.5 lb Top sirloin sliced into strips or bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Stir fry sauce
- 1 package Stir fry noodles prepared as directed
- 2 Tbsp Asian Signature Blend herbs
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add sweet peppers and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced baby bok chop and saute another 3 minutes, until leaves are wilted.
- Set aside vegetables and saute beef for about 6 minutes (depending on how thick the beef is) and until internal temperature reaches 145° for top sirloin or 135°F (ideal temp for flank steak). Add stir fry sauce, stir to combine.
- Prepare stir fry noodles as directed on package in boiling water - usually takes 3 minutes!
- Combine vegetables with meat, stir to combine with sauce.
- Serve Stir Fry Beef & Bok Choy vegetables over noodles. Add additional stir fry sauce, as desired. Enjoy!
I’ve found over the years that to get the best tasting meals, you have to start with quality ingredients. You can always tell the difference! Fresh from the farm is always best in quality, flavor, and sustainability. The Chef’s Garden makes it easier than anything to get farm fresh vegetables on your dinner plates by shipping directly to your home from their farm in Huron, Ohio. This recipe calls for just a few simple ingredients although you could certainly load yours with more vegetables if you’d like.
Their baby bok choy is AMAZING. I’ve cooked with traditional bok choy my entire adult life with no problems but baby bok choy brings it to a whole unknown level in fresh flavor. It’s so tender and the leaves are sweeter – they are so tender that you can easily add baby bok choy to your lettuce salad! I love a good mixed salad for layers of flavor!
Their mixed sweet bell peppers come in a variety of gorgeous colors making any meal more enticing and delicious.
For this recipe, I recommend a flank steak or any thin sliced steak. I used thin sliced top sirloin from Acme Fresh Market (they usually have different cuts available but if they don’t have any thin sliced, just ask and they will cut to order at no extra charge). I also use a stir fry noodle that cooks up quickly in 3 minutes in boiling water, making this recipe super fast and easy even on busy weeknights!
For added freshness, I like to sprinkle our stir fry dishes with fresh herbs for added layers of flavor and freshness. For this recipe, I used Asian Signature Blend.
This recipe is by far better than take-out in nutrition and flavor and on the table in less time than it takes to order take-out! There is no reason not to make it at home.
Order Farm to Doorstep Local Produce from Chef’s Garden
Now is your chance to order Farm to Doorstep Local Produce from Chef’s Garden that was once only available to chefs! Check out all the recipes I’ve created for Chef’s Garden here.
You can also purchase by item. Browse The Chef’s Garden website to find gourmet restaurant quality specialty produce for you and your family.