Are you looking for healthy dishes for the Summer? Consider adding lean, natural protein-rich fish by Wild Planet Foods. Wild Planet Foods offers 100% sustainably caught seafood and only the finest in quality. Their seafood products are packed in its own natural juices and cooked just once for optimal nutritional value to you.
Growing up, we ate tuna fish sandwiches often but none of them compared to the delicious Wild Albacore Tuna or Skipjack Tuna from Wild Planet. One look and taste and you can see the difference! My son absolutely loves tuna fish sandwiches now! I’ve been experimenting with the Wild Planet Foods products in recipes to introduce more seafood into our diets. My entire family enjoyed the Wild Albacore Tuna, Pasta and White Bean Salad, although I prepared without the pasta this time around.
Wild Albacore Tuna, Pasta and White Bean Salad Recipe
I received product to facilitate this post.
- 1/2 pound whole wheat ditalini small shells or other small shaped pasta
- 2 can Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna undrained, 5oz each
- 1 can small white beans undrained, 5oz each great northern beans or other bean of choice, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste
- Best quality olive oil to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain well. Place Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna and juices from the cans into a large bowl and lightly flake with a fork. Add drained pasta, white beans, tomato and parsley. Mix gently to combine all ingredients. Season with sea salt, pepper and lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
This is the perfect dish for a hot Summer lunch or a potluck dish for the next party you attend.
Wild Planet Foods makes easy to enjoy the health benefits of fish with the convenient packaging. You can find more delicious recipes with tuna and salmon on the Wild Planet website.
Find a location near you to purchase Wild Planet products. In the Akron, Ohio area, you can purchase Wild Planet products at Giant Eagle, Mustard Seed Market & Cafe, and Krieger’s.
Like Wild Planet on Facebook