I have an exciting product to share with those of you who are pregnant or buying baby shower presents. Bellybuds is an amazing way for moms, friends, and family to connect with your baby before he is even born. Bellybuds is a safe and easy way to share music and audio with your baby in utero. A baby’s hearing is fully developed at 20 weeks, why not share music and recorded messages with your baby.
We’ve all heard that music is good for a developing baby both in utero and newborns. Now, you can discreetly play music for your unborn baby.
Bellybuds allows your baby to connect with those that love him like never before. Bellybuds really allow dads to get involved in the pregnancy. Simply record a message and play. This is especially helpful for dads that travel a lot or are in the military. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and all special family members can get close to the baby before birth too! If you are adopting or using a surrogacy mother, the birth mother can play your voice to the baby too. Your baby will already know these special voices as familiar voices at birth. Bellybuds can also help moms with breech babies to help turn the baby.
How I wish I had Bellybuds when I was pregnant with my two kiddos, it is such a fun and creative product. My friend is expecting and was lucky enough to try Bellybuds.
She was amazed at how easy the product is was to use. It comes with a standard 3.5mm audio jack that works with iPods, Zunes, and standard digital music players. There is even an audio splitter so you can listen to the same thing that your baby is listening to. Don’t worry, others cannot hear through the Bellybuds so your messages are private.
Some competitor products are bulky and uncomfortable to use. Bellybuds are easy and convenient to use. Simply remove the the Bellybuds from the bellyphone dock and stick to your belly. There is a hydrogel adhesive ring that is medical-grade hydrogel that allows the product to stick to your skin. Just be sure to place on clean skin with no oils or lotion. There are no bulky belts or contraptions to hook the bellyphones up to your belly. You can even where these in public and nobody will ever know. Bellybuds comes with a case with a clip, so you can easily clip it to your belt, bag, etc to make this product very portable.
When not using the Bellybuds, stick the Bellybuds on the bellyphone dock and back into the storage case.
My friend claims that her baby kicks when he hears the voices and calms when music is played through the bellybuds.
You can purchase Bellybuds on their website for $49.99. Depending on where you live, you may also visit a fine retailer. Check here to see if there is availability in your state.
Win Bellybuds (Closed)
Updated: 8/14/10 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Gina, entry #33! Thanks to all who entered!
Bellybuds has generously offered 1 lucky winner their own Bellybuds. What a perfect baby shower gift!
ENTRY #1: You must visit the Bellybuds website and leave one comment below on something you learned or a product you need in your home.
EXTRA Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below) Please be sure to do Entry #1 above or all extra entries do not qualify.
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Bellybuds website .
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like” Bellybuds on Facebook (telling them AkronOhioMoms sent you is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- Follow Bellybuds on twitter
- For 2 entries each, get your friends to follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter (Leave their name(s) in comment if they start following me.)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win Bellybuds bellyphones for your unborn baby or baby shower gift! www.AkronOhioMoms.com
- For 2 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post and let me know which one(s).
- Become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Enter any other active contest and leave a comment on which one(s)
This contest will not disqualify you for any active contests. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. If you ever have any questions on entering to win, just ask [email protected] akronohiomoms .com.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 12, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Team Mom and Bellybuds for the products for review and giveaway.