For many of us, cool temps continue right through the spring months. Our babies and toddlers need extra protection from the chilly temperatures outside. Why not keep your little one cozy and in style with smart, warm, fashionable accessories from JJ Cole’s Bundleme product line?
Tell Me More About the Original Bundleme Collection from JJ Cole
It doesn’t get any more plush or cozy than the Original Bundleme Collection from JJ Cole! Each of the pieces in this collection is made up of a generous inner layer of faux shearling. The outer thermaplush™ layer is not only attractive and plush, but insulating as well. I was immediately impressed with the loft of the Bundleme – its cozy fabric layers measure over an inch thick, yet are lightweight and comfortable feeling. Too bad they don’t make these to fit our king size bed…I’d be in heaven! 🙂
Bundleme Features Mom and Baby Will Love
- The Bundleme’s thoughtful design means that it can be used with strollers, car seats and joggers. Simply feed the stroller or car seat safety harness through the Bundleme, and voila, baby is safe AND cozy!
- The Bundleme is made with a 360º zipper, allowing for maximum temperature flexibility. If it is blustery and cold, zip the Bundleme up close to your baby or toddler’s neck. If you then hit the mall for some shopping, and it’s warm inside, simple zip down the Bundleme to adjust the amount of warmth it provides. If your little one falls asleep, zip it back up a bit for a comfortable, cozy nap! Fantastic!
- Let’s face it – little ones are messy! Thank goodness the Bundleme is COMPLETELY machine washable. It may seem like a little detail, but if you have ever purchased items for you kiddos that are “spot clean only” “hand wash only,” you’ll be giving me the thumbs up signal for a fully machine washable item like this!
- The Bundleme has such a stylish, versatile look and functionality.
- Bundleme comes in 8 fantastic colors, so you can create a custom look that coordinates with your car seat and stroller system.
- Bundleme comes in two sizes:
- Infant – for babies up to 21 pounds/1 year in age
- Toddler – for kiddos 1-3 years in age.
- Costing under $50 for either size, the Bundleme is a great value.
Bundleme Coordinating Hat, Mitten and Booties Set
Oh my goodness, this set is so stinkin’ cute! The hat, mittens and booties are made of the same faux shearling as the Bundleme. Talk about a styling baby! 🙂 They are incredibly soft. My girls and I couldn’t stop rubbing the cozy fabric on our cheeks.
Some items for newer babies are oddly sized. Babies seem to grow out of them very quickly – not the Bundleme accessory set! The Bundleme set has a polyester lining that stretches as baby grows. Not having a baby in the house anymore, I tried to illustrate this with the use of my daughter’s Cabbage Patch doll in the photo below:
Cabbage Patch dolls have pretty big heads. The Bundleme hat fit the doll comfortably, and had plenty of stretch left to expand more if needed.
And, just like the Original Bundleme, the Hat, Mitten and Booties Set is completely machine washable. It also has a great price point of just $19.95, making it an affordable, usable gift for a baby shower or baby’s homecoming gift.
Buy Bundleme and the Bundleme Accessory Set
Bundleme items can be purchased directly from the JJ Cole website. Online retailers like Amazon.com also carry Bundleme products. Or, if you prefer to shop locally, enter your zip code here, and find retailers near you that carry the Bundleme product line.
Win A JJ Cole Bundleme Hat, Mitten and Booties Set
The generous folks at JJ Cole are giving you the chance to win a Bundleme Hat, mitten and booties set on AOM!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook
30 Day Winning Rule applies. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on February 26, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to JJ COle who provided the products for review and giveaway.