I love trying new products out that are healthier for my family and more eco-friendly. The Ecostore has a full line of household products that are made to be just as good as the leading brands yet gentle for your family. Not only do their hand and body washes gently clean but also nourishes your skin. Everything at Ecostore is made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients and toxic free. You will find that Ecostore products are super concentrated which means you use less and each product goes a long way.
Ecostore Soothing Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo Review
My dog has itchy skin. Every fall, he starts scratching all over as if he has fleas. The first year he did this, we thought for sure he had fleas but couldn’t find any. After taking him to the vet, we found he just has sensitive, itchy skin. He requires special shampoo so I was thrilled to review the Ecostore Soothing Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo. It is designed to be gentle on itchy, sensitive skin while cleansing the skin. It is safe for dogs and cats over 6 weeks old.
Just in time for this review, my dog decided to go roll in something black, nasty, and stinky like all does love to do! Argh!
This shampoo is concentrated in ingredients but feels very watery. I ended up using more than I probably needed to because I felt it was thin. That being said, the Ecostore dog shampoo lathered up very nicely once I let it have a chance to actually do the job.
The smell was very fresh, it almost smells like Jergen’s original scent lotion, a little almond smelling. After the bath, my dog smelled good, even where he rolled in the nasty stuff!
Ecostore Soothing Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo Ingredients
Aqua (water), Coco Glucoside, Aloe Vera (certified organic), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glyceryl Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Botanical extract blend of Chamomile,Calendula and Sage, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Neem Oil, Sodium Chloride (sea salt), Honey, Honey and Almond Natural Fragrance, Citric Acid.
Buy Ecostore Soothing Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo on sale now for $9.50, normally $13.00. Free Shipping on orders over $25. You can also find Ecostore products at Meijer and Duane Reade stores.
Ecostore Orange and Patchouli Hand Wash Review
Ecostore’s Orange and Patchouli Hand Wash is luxurious. It delivers gentle, fresh smells of orange and patchouli organic essential oils while cleansing your hands. Because this hand wash doesn’t remove your skin’s natural oils, your hands will feel nourished and soft after use. If you are worried about Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes and preservatives in your hand wash, don’t worry because Ecostore products contain no nasty chemicals.
Ecostore Orange and Patchouli Hand Wash Ingredients
* Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
* Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
* Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium
* Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
* Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
* Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate
* Certified Organic Fragrance
Buy Ecostore Orange and Patchouli Hand Wash on sale now for $5.49, normally $7.50. Free Shipping on orders over $25. You can also find Ecostore products at Meijer and Duane Reade stores.
Win Old El Paso Family Taco Night Prize Pack
Win an Old El Paso “Family Taco Night” prize pack which includes a packet of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings.
To Enter: You must leave a comment below on what your family enjoys doing as a family for fun or on family night.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 extra entries every day, comment on my TV Demo of my Pillsbury Contest Recipe (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: Vote for mommy blogger Cindy Orley & you can win $5,000 http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Old El Paso Taco Kit & Gift card https://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on November 2, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Old El Paso who provided the products for review & giveaway through MyBlogSpark.