We are all focused on Christmas, but New Year’s Eve is around the corner too! No need to stress with the follow 6 Tips for a Stress-Free New Year’s Eve Party!
6 Tips for a Stress-Free New Year’s Eve Party
- Don’t over-do the menu: While having an extensive Holiday Party Menu seems like a good idea, you’ll probably be thinking otherwise on the day of your party. Mix in homemade cooking with easy to heat up pre-made dishes like PJ’s Organics burritos ( all-natural frozen burritos) or Archer Farms Lobster and Cheese Bites, which you can find right at your local Target.
- Calculate your drinks: You don’t want to make it to midnight and find out your guest finished all the drinks! Whether sipping champagne throughout the night or saving it until the ball drops, make sure you a lot at least two classes of alcohol for each guest per hour!
- Use a pre-party checklist: Instead of “winging it,” the day before the party, have a checklist of everything you’ll need to do and have for the big event. This one from AllRecipes.com is a great recipe website.
- Set the party budget: It’s easy to go overboard while planning for parties, but you don’t want to drain your bank account just for one night. If you are hosting, most likely you be spending a lot of money – whether on drinks, decorations, or foods – so look for sales or cheaper options while doing your shopping.
- 6 Tips for a Stress-Free New Year’s Eve Party: If you’re throwing a party for both parents and kids, don’t forget to plan for the attention span of the little ones. Set a room aside (near the parent’s party of course) and fill it with plenty of games, crafts, and non-stop movies to keep them occupied and hopefully awake until 12pm!
- Enjoy: This is probably the most important point on your checklist! While throwing the party can be a little stressful and take up a lot of time, make sure you are enjoying the night as well. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your guest or pick up a glass of bubbly to join in on the good time.
Comment Via Facebook