NBC’s #1 rated hit TV show America’s Got Talent® is coming to Cleveland, Ohio on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at Playhouse Square. Experience the energy and excitement of one-of-a-kind performances at the Playhouse Square.
I received tickets to facilitate this post.
America’s Got Talent Live brings all your favorite Season 8 acts to you for your entertainment and amazement. The offical tour lineup includes your favorite stars including Kenichi Ebina, The KriStef Brothers, Collins Key, Cami Bradley, Jimmy Rose, Taylor Williamson, Tone The Chiefrocca, and the Season 8 winner!
- Experience the art of magic with 17 year-old Collins Key
- Enjoy Jimmy Rose – the U.S. Marine Corps veteran who learned to play guitar and write his own songs while serving in Iraq
- Laugh with stand-up comic Taylor Williamson with tales of his awkward dating life and ability to charm judge Heidi Klum
- See how Cami Bradley warmed America’s hear with her music, songwriting, and piano skills
- Enjoy comedy and acrobatics with the KriStef Brothers
- Experience the one-hit wonder B-Double-O-T-Y with The Chiefrocca
America’s Got Talent Live
November 6, 2013 at 7:30PM
1519 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
Like PlayhouseSquare on Facebook
Follow PlayhouseSquare on Twitter
Buy Tickets for America’s Got Talent Live
You can buy tickets for America’s Got Talent Live by calling 216-241-6000 or 866-546-1353. Or you can purchase tickets at the State Theatre lobby Monday – Sunday 11am – 6pm, with varying hours on evening performance nights. Confirm hours by calling Ticket Office at 216-771-8403
Ticket prices range from $29-45 each.
Win Tickets for America’s Got Talent Live
You could win 4 Tickets for America’s Got Talent Live! ($116 value)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
30 Day Winning Rule does apply – you can win this and additional prizes this month. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 31, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to PlayhouseSquare who provided the tickets for review and giveaway.