The 4th annual Great Big Home & Garden Show is coming to the I-X Center on Feb 2-10, 2013. More than 650 exhibitors will showcase tips and techniques in cooking, gardening, home improvement, decorating and more. There will be live demonstrations and exhibitors that are geared to moms this year for home décor, entertaining, home remodeling, cooking and more. My family attends every year for inspiration for our House Remodel project and just for fun. I love walking through the beautiful, fragrant gardens in the middle of Winter! It is both inspiring and therapeutic this time of year.
Check out the below photos of the Great Big Home & Garden Show at the I-X Center in previous years.
What you’ll see at Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center
- Peter Walsh from the hit TLC show “Clean Sweep” will present “Getting Your Home and Life Organized Once and For All” on Feb. 2nd at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Kids can have fun on swings, slides, a new fully-enclosed Springfree™ Trampoline and more at The Playground World’s KidZone. You can sign-up to win their choice of three high-quality products that kids can enjoy for years!
- U.S. landmark-themed gardens (such as “Great Wild West,” “Wrigley Field” and “Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum”) created by Northeast Ohio’s top landscapers in the Garden Showcase. Have your kids vote for your favorite garden in the People’s Choice Awards!
- The 4,000-square-foot Idea Home features a kitchen that meets any home entertainer’s dream with an island that seats eight and walk-in butler’s pantry. The Tuscan-styled ranch also includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a mud room with a walk-in closet and lockers, three-car garage, laundry room, large front porch and home office.
- The 2,000-square-foot Dream Basement meets the desires of the entire family, complete with a game room, exercise room, wet bar, wine cellar and more. Families can also sit back and enjoy live demonstrations in the home theater room.
- The Loretta Paganini Cooking Stage will host a variety of local culinary experts with themed demonstrations, some of which include: “Weeknight Dinner Ideas” with LouAnn Colaric of Dinner at Six Chef on Feb. 6th.
- The Petitti Gardening Stage will feature daily gardening seminars such as “Simple Seed Starting for All Ages” with Noelle Akin of Petitti Garden Centers on Feb. 2nd, 5th and 6th.
In addition, ticket holders can mingle with celebrity chefs such a Matt Fish and Chris Crary, check out the “Product Runway” fashion show on Feb. 2, or watch cute and furry friends on The Main Stage during the Q104 Four-Legged Fashion Show on Feb. 9.
Great Big Home & Garden Show Dates and Hours
Saturday, Feb 2, 2013 10am – 9 pm
Sunday, Feb 3, 2013 10am – 5pm
Monday, Feb 4, 2013 11am – 9pm
Tuesday, Feb 5, 2013 11am – 9pm
Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013 11am – 9pm
Thursday, Feb 7, 2013 11am – 9pm
Friday, Feb 8, 2013 11am – 9pm
Saturday, Feb 9, 2013 10am – 9pm
Sunday, Feb 10, 2013 10am – 6pm
Great Big Home & Garden Show Location
Cleveland’s IX Center
6200 Riverside Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44135
Buy Tickets for Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center
You can buy tickets for the Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center for $14 adults, $11 children, $6 children 6-12, FREE Ages 5 & under. Seniors 65+ with ID get $10 ticktes Monday through Thursdays when purchased at the door. Buy tickets online and save $3 each!
$8.00 per vehicle
Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center Coupon Code
Use Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center Coupon Code AKMOMS and receive additional $1 off when you order tickets online.
Win 4 Tickets for Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center
You have a chance to win 4 tickets for Great Big Home & Garden Show at I-X Center ($52 value)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook
30 Day Winning Rule applies. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 9pm EST on January 29, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to I-X Center who provided the products for review and giveaway.