Spring time in NE Ohio means it is time for the I-X Indoor Amusement Park! It starts this Friday, March 22 and runs through April 14, 2013. The I-X Indoor Amusement Park is the perfect Spring Break getaway – especially since the weather doesn’t feel like Spring outside! What’s even better is that the prices have dropped and they added 2 new rides and new entertainment. This makes the I-X Indoor Amusement Park an even better value for exciting fun!
I-X Indoor Amusement Park Rides
NEW White Water Ride – Get Your Splash On with this 58,000 gallons of water ride with plenty of soggy turns and a splash zone!
- NEW Soaring Eagle Zipline – Soar to New Heights! Included in admission, the zipline takes a pair of riders soaring almost 70 feet above the I-X Center floor – what a view!
Also enjoy all-time favorites including:
- Thrill City – This ride will flip, rotate, drop, spin, and fly.
- Freakout- Swing to amazing heights of 70 feet.
- Spinning Coaster – Non-stop spinning cars combined with speed will have you hanging on tight!
- MegaBounce – Spin and spin some more!
- Vertigo – Swing up to 90 feet in the air with this ride.
- Zipper – Climb up and flip around while you rotate through the air.
Kids Rides at I-X Indoor Amusement Park
There is a dedicated area at the I-X Indoor Amusement Park for kids including 25 rides and a petting zoo called Kidzville. There are pleny of kiddie rides and even some that parents can ride with their kids including: State Fair Slide, Dizzy Dragons, Merry-Go-Round, and the I-X Center Ferris Wheel.[slickr-flickr tag=ixkidzville]
For a nominal fee, walk though the 3D Mystery Manor, a fun and not scary walk-though house of fun.·
Mutts Gone Nuts is a family friendly show that includes 8 dogs (AKA Fun Police) that combine comedy, canines, and amazing tricks at select times during the I-X Indoor Amusement Park!
I-X Indoor Amusement Park Themed Weekends
This year, the I-X Indoor Amusement Park is offering family fun themed weekends.
April 6 & 7 – Spring Break Christian Jam Weekend offers wholesome, uplifting entertainment for the whole family with Christian singers, dancers, and praise acts including Mindy Callahan and Jessica Ruiz on Sunday.
April 13 & 14 – La Fiesta Latiná celebrates the very best of Hispanic heritage and culture with Latin music with national and local acts, dance, food, arts and entertainment.
I-X Indoor Amusement Park Dates and Times
Open daily from March 22 – April 14th, EXCEPT closed on April 8-10, 2013.
Click here for all I-X Indoor Amusement Park time. Opens on opening day on Friday, March 22 opens at 3pm – 1opm.
I-X Indoor Amusement Park Prices
General Admission $21.99
Kids under 48’’ $18.99
Kids 3 and under FREE
Seniors 60+ $9.99 on Saturdays and Sundays and FREE Weekdays
Advance Tickets are$18.99 at MARC’S and AAA.
Bring in any Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew can to the I-X Center Box Office after 3PM (Monday-Friday Only), buy one general admission ticket at full price and get the second ticket at half price.
Win 4 Tickets to I-X Indoor Amusement Park
You have the chance to win 4 tickets to the I-X Indoor Amusement Park!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on March 24, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to I-X Center who provided us with the tickets for review and giveaway.