Even the youngest of kids delight in giving presents. It is easy enough for preschoolers yet older kids can be really creative with their artistic abilities and enjoy this craft as well. The receiver of this gift will truly treasure this priceless gift.
- Small Box (small earring, matchbox, small gift box, etc)
- Wrapping Paper or art supplies to decorate with (paint, glitter, stickers, etc)
- Take a small box open it and get your child to ‘blow kisses’ inside.
- Close quickly so none can escape!!
- Decorate the box how your child wishes with lots of festive paint, glitter, stickers, etc. Or Wrap the box in gift paper.
- Tie with some festive ribbon.
- Attach a gift card that says “Filled with kisses from (child’s name)”
Craft Gift doubles as Ornament at Christmastime
These can be given as gifts to keep or even hang them on a Christmas tree as a decoration.
Its a simple idea but very touching and what Grandma or Grandpa wouldn’t want something so special. You just couldn’t buy that sort of gift, its priceless.
This is a precious Christmas craft that my kids made when they were just 2 and 4! It is hanging on grandma’s tree this year and for many years to come, I’m sure.