Pumpkin Crunch is a great fall or anytime dessert. The recipe is easy.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Crunch:
- 1 large can pumpkin pie mix, about 3 cups
- 3 eggs
- large can evaporated milk
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 sticks margarine
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease and line 9”x13”x2” pan with wax paper.(Wax paper not needed if being left in pan.
- Mix together pumpkin pie mix, eggs, evaporated milk, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture evenly.
- Pour nuts over cake mix.
- Drizzle melted margarine over nuts.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Invert into tray and slowly peel off wax paper.
- Frost with icing when cool.
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 1/4cup powdered sugar
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
- Blend and spread on cake.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nuts on top.
Keep this dessert refrigerated.
Comment Via Facebook