The First Annual Rowdy Indie Craft Fair is today starting at Noon, and directly across the Thirsty Dog Brewery on Grant Street. Over Twenty 20 local vendors will be selling outrageous and outlandish crafts and fair goods. You’ll find educational children’s toys, remade and upcycled jewelry and accessories, interesting items made of old credit cards, handmade cards, and delicious baked goods.
Live Music and Demonstrations in Akron Today
- Free demonstrations, ranging from graffiti art to needlepoint.
- Free yoga demonstration courtesy of Life Source Yoga –for kids too!
- Meet The Rubber City Roller Girls
- At 7pm, there will be live music. Shivering Timbers, an Akron native indie folk band will be playing along with a host of others.
- Food Trucks , Homemade Perogies and More!
Check it out- at least its something certainly different to do today!