It may not look like Spring at your house but it does at the Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring! Going on now through April 28, 2013, you too can enter the fantastical world of Spring with larger-than life flowers, ladybugs, and more.
This family friendly event offers super-sized fun both indoors and outdoors in an “Alice in Wonderland” sort of way. Big Spring is about everything being big from flowers to lady bugs.
Enjoy over 30,000 spangle tulips in the garden as well as lavender alliums with flower clusters the size of volleyballs!
There is plenty of fun activities for kids at the Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring celebration.
- Explore the Ladybug Labyrinth hedge maze
- Dress up as insects at The Toadstool Theater
- Join the The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
- Plant seeds or a seedling in the Hershey Children’s Garden
- Climb the tree-house in Hershey Children’s Garden
- Dance with the Garden’s honeybee mascot
- Cheer on your own meal-worm at our indoor racetrack
- Get eye to eye with Garden critters
Attend Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring
The Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring Celebration runs now through Sunday, April 28, 2013.
Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring Celebration Hours:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm; Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 am to 9 pm and Sundays from noon to 5 pm.
You can buy tickets for Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring on cbgarden.org or call 216.721.1600 ext. 100
Big Spring Admission:
Free for Garden members and children under 3,
$12 per non-member adult
$8 per non-member child (ages 3-12).
Cleveland Botanical Garden
11030 East Boulevard
Win 4 Tickets to Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring
You have the chance to win Win 4 Tickets to Cleveland Botanical Garden Big Spring!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 9pm EST on April 5, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Cleveland Botanical Garden who provided the tickets for review.