Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates with ALDI Test Kitchen. This recipe is easy to make, elegant to serve, and inexpensive when you purchase ingredients at ALDI.
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Wheel Brie Cheese (I use edenVale brand from ALDI)
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries (I use Southern Grove brand from ALDI)
- 1 cup Chardonnay (I use Burlwood Cellars brand from ALDI)
- 1/2 cup Blackberry Fruit Spread (I use Berryhill brand from ALDI)
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place unwrapped brie on baking dish. Heat for 12-15 minutes until brie is warm and soft to touch.
- Bring dried cranberries and chardonnay to boil in pan.
- Add fruit spread
- Reduce heat to medium high and simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring often. The sauce is done when it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour sauce over warmed brie.
- Serve with cracker or eat alone.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of ALDI and received a gift certificate to facilitate my review.”