Chicken Bundles is a favorite whenever it is served to my family and friends. It is a good comfort food and a unique dish that your guest will enjoy. Chicken Bundles are delicious re-warmed or pack it in your lunch bag for a cold chicken salad type sandwich. I usually serve this dish with chicken gravy on top with warm mashed potatoes and a vegetable as sides.
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp. parsley or cilantro (fresh or dried)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 4 cup cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup fine chopped celery
- 4 green onions with tops thinly sliced
- 3 tubes 8 oz. Crescent rolls
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs or crushed up crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, milk, salt, pepper, and parsley
- Stir in chicken, celery, onions.
- In 12 rectangles, (4 from each tube) place on greased sheet, press perforations together.
- Spoon 1/3 cup on each.
- Bring edges up to center.
- Pinch to seal.
- Brush with butter and margarine.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Comment Via Facebook