This is going to sound terrible- and many of you may think I am childish, but I just can’t drink Coffee! I’ve tried and can’t. I do adore the aroma!
On the other hand, my husband loves tackling a coffee pot! So, much of this article comes from his input. Please don’t mind- his taste buds work just as well as mine.
A hot coffee pot in the house shows LIFE. It says we’re here to stay- we’re here to make the most of this day, and we’re happy to have this aroma filled steam pump throughout our kitchen. I took the picture of the products we received two days after the we received them. You can see- my husband had already tried his first two flavors.
Hazlenut, French Vanilla and Cinnamon Spice Flavored Coffees
French Vanilla is always a favorite in our house- and Dunkin does it right with their luxurious flavoring.
As for the hazelnut flavor, as soon as you open the bag- you know what you are getting into. There’s a light nutty taste that is not too strong, but gives you a ‘this is more than just coffee’ feel.
As for the cinnamon spice, its, well, different. But because Cinnamon almost always goes with Sugar- make sure you put the right amount PLUS some of sugar into this cup to make it more of a desert coffee. Don’t serve this one maple syrup pancakes though, as it will clash.
I’m a big fan of keeping things local. And, well, I am happy to say that Dunkin Donuts at Home Coffee is HQ’d right here in Ohio – in that they are owned by Smuckers in Orville, Ohio!! Keep some of your coffee dollars in Ohio, and buy Dunkin at Home!!
Buy Dunkin’ Donuts At Home Coffee
You can find this coffee for about $10 for 12 oz, at stores like Walgreens and Walmart. Amazon.com also has it.
Win Dunkin’ Donuts At Home Coffee (Closed)
Updated: 11-23-10 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Jenn S.
Dunkin’ Donuts at Home is offering you the chance to win one of the above flavored coffees!
To Enter: You must visit the Dunkin @ home website and leave a comment below regarding your favorite flavor.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)F
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 extra entries every day, comment on my post (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: You could win $5,000 when you vote for mommy blogger Cindy Orley Cheesecake recipe http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Dunkin Donuts Coffee @ https://www.akronohiomoms.com
- For 3 entries each, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us and Dunkin Donuts at Home
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on November 22, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Dunkin’ Donuts who provided the products for review & giveaway through Mom Bloggers Club.