Heavenly Hash is a familiar potluck and summer picnic recipe. It is a simple dish that most enjoy. This Heavenly Hash recipe is similar to Watergate Salad but uses vanilla pudding instead of pistachio pudding. This recipe is easy.
Ingredients of Heavenly Hash:
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding when thickened
- 1 pkg. miniature marshmallows
- 1 can crushed drained pineapple
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on box.
- When vanilla pudding is set, stir in marshmallows and pineapple.
- Refrigerator over night.
- Next day, whip ½ pint whipping cream and fold in.