Nothing welcomes Summer better than Ruggles ice cream! We have already started celebrating the beginning of Summer with a variety of ice cream flavors and a couple easy ice cream recipes. Entertaining and pleasing your family and guests this Summer is fun and easy when you serve premium ice cream! Check out these delicious and easy Summer entertaining ice cream recipes!
Ruggles sent us coupons to pick up our favorite flavors for this post, including the new Ruggles Limited Edition Coffee Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Coffee and Chocolate lovers will be in pure bliss when they try this amazing new flavor! Get it quickly as it is only available for a limited time!
It is amazingly delicious with coffee flavors and large pieces of dark chocolate throughout. One thing that Ruggles does an amazing job at is filling ice cream with the most goodies in each package. You know, the chocolates, fruits, nuts, swirls, and more that makes every flavor unique and amazing. Ruggles doesn’t skimp!
Cookie Cup Sundaes Recipe
This Cookie Cup Sundaes Recipe is fun for everyone. Using Nestle Toll house Cookie dough, you’ll create a cup. Fill the cup with your favorite ice cream and toppings. For a recent party, I brought this cookie cup sundae recipe using the Ruggles Coffee Chocolate Chip Ice Cream for the adults and chocolate ice cream for the kids. We topped the coffee ice cream with whipped topping and toffee bits and we topped the chocolate with whipped cream and chopped nuts. Everyone loved the cute, individual desserts![slickr-flickr tag=coffeecookieicecream]
Cookie Cup Sundaes Recipe Ingredients
- Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough
- Favorite Ruggle Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Toppings like heath bits, chopped nuts, etc
Cookie Cup Sundaes Recipe Instructions
For the cookie cups, I used the Nestle Toll House Cookie Cup recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups or pan. I tried both – the muffin cups worked best.
- Press cookie dough in prepared cups on bottom and up the sides.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Top with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Freeze for 1/2 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and your favorite toppings.
Easy Ice Cream Truffles Recipe
Making ice cream truffles is fun and easy. It is a delightful way to enjoy small portions of ice cream. It is a fun way to mix and match ice cream and toppings too. Kids and adults
Easy Ice Cream Truffles Recipe Ingredients
- Your favorite Ruggles Ice Cream
- Toppings such as chopped nuts, crushed cookies like Oreo or chocolate chip, coconut, crushed candy bars
Easy Ice Cream Truffles Recipe Instructions
- Scoop ice cream with melon baller into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm, about 1/2 hour.
- Roll your ice cream balls in the toppings of your choosing. Have fun with lots of variety!
- Freeze for another 1/2 hour.
I mixed and matched up various delicious flavors of Ruggles ice cream with toppings of all kinds to create these delicious ice cream truffles.
I used the Ruggles Limited Edition Coffee Chocolate Chip flavored ice cream and rolled them in crushed chocolate chip cookies.
I tried the Ruggles Buckeye Blast ice cream with cocoa.This is an amazing Ohioan favorite with Ruggles chocolate ice cream filled with mini chocolate buckeys with a creamy peanut butter swirled throughout.[slickr-flickr tag=buckeyeblast]
I used Ruggles Chocolate ice cream and rolled them in chopped nuts and crushed Oreo cookies.[slickr-flickr tag=ruggleschocolatecookietruffle]
With the Ruggles Butter Pecan ice cream, I rolled the ice cream balls in lightly toasted (and cooled) coconut.[slickr-flickr tag=rugglesbutterpecan]
Buy Ruggles Ice Cream
Support a local business when you buy Ruggles Ice Cream (headquartered in Orrville, Ohio)! Find Ruggles Ice Cream at your local frozen food department. If you are not sure if your area carries Ruggles, call this # 800-776-7076.
Win 8 Cartons of Ruggles Ice Cream
You have the chance to win 8 cartons of Ruggles Ice Cream!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on June 17, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Ruggles who provided the products for review and giveaway.