You’ve never had tastier or crispier chicken than this Japanese Panko Chicken Recipe. I got this recipe from a missionary from Japan and my family has requested it for dinner ever since. This recipe is easy and makes 6-8 servings.
- 2-3 lbs Chicken breasts
- 2 cups Progresso Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs (original or Italian flavor)
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice chicken breasts in half length-wise
- Tenderize chicken with mallet
- Beat eggs in bowl and place in shallow bowl large enough to dip chicken in
- Put flour in shallow bowl large enough to dip chicken in
- Heat oil in large frying pan on stove top
- Dip tenderized chicken pieces in eggs until covered
- Dip chicken pieces in flour
- Dip chicken pieces in Panko bread crumbs
- Cook chicken in heated oil about 6-8 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside and crisp on outside
Comment Via Facebook
2 thoughts on “Japanese Panko Chicken Recipe”
Let us know what you think. The Panko really makes the dish!! Yummy! You can also bake if you don’t like to fry.
I do want to try this recipe this weekend.