The combination of raspberries and lime make this cold dessert pie a sweet treat in the summer. This pie is a light pie that will cool a hot afternoon down. This recipe is easy and unique for anyone who takes a bite and tastes the unexpected sour fruit flavor!
- 1 14oz can condensed milk
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 8oz of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (frozen ones need to be sweetened)
- 1 graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- Fresh raspberries, mint leaves, or lime slices for garnish.
- In mixing bowl, stir together milk and lime juice.Mixture will begin to thicken.
- Mix in whipped topping and food coloring if desired.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared and cooled graham cracker pie crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garish with raspberries, mint leaves, or lime slices.
Comment Via Facebook