I love trying new recipes, especially when ice cream is involved! I just received a copy of the Ruggles Just Peachy Frappé recipe and had to share with you!
Ruggles Just Peachy Frappé Recipe Ingredients
- 8 scoops Ruggles Just Peachy Premium Ice Cream (this is a limited edition, so get it while you can!)
- ½ c milk (We recommend SMITH’S Vitamin D or 2% Milk)
- ½ c Club soda
- 1½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 8 Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Ground nutmeg
- Peach slices (fresh)
Ruggles Just Peachy Frappé Recipe Instructions
- Put the ice cream, milk, club soda, and vanilla into the blender.
- Blend ingredients until combined.
- Add ice cubes and blend until everything is smooth.
- Pour into 4 6-oz glasses.
- You may garnish with whipped cream and a peach slice and sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
Comment Via Facebook