Stain Glass Jello is great for parties, potlucks, and family gatherings. This recipe makes a large bowl. Select a glass bowl to experience the brilliant colors, resembling a stain glass window. The recipe is easy.
- 3 boxes of jello flavors of your choice – green, red, orange, and yellow are pretty
- 1 lemon Jello
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 pkgs Dream Whip
1. Prepare each jello recipe with 1-1/2 cups water, let set.
2. Cube the 3 jello recipes in flat pans.
3. Prepare 1 Lemon Jello with1 cup boiling water, add ½ cup pineapple juice and ¼ cup sugar.
4. Let the Lemon Jello set until slushy-almost firm.
5. Prepare 2 pkgs. Dream whip stiff.
6. Blend in lemon Jello.
7. Fold in cubes.
8. Sit in refrigerator in large spring form or glass pan several hours before serving.