This Tomato Basil Tartlets Recipe is easy to make with Giada De Laurentiis for Target Black Olive Tapenade and frozen puff pastry. It is full of flavor to delight your taste buds. This Tomato Basil Tartlets Recipe and more can be found by Giada De Laurentiis for Target.
Tomato Basil Tartlets Recipe
Recipe Courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Tomato Basil Tartlets Ingredients
- 10 x 9-inch sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Giada De Laurentiis for Target Black Olive Tapenade
- 1 cup (2 1/2 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- Fleur de Sel or large flake sea salt
Tomato Basil Tartlets Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pastry on a lightly floured work surface, prick with fork.
- Cut out 16 rounds of pastry using a 2 1/4-inch round cookie cutter (I used holiday cookie cutters)
- Put pastry rounds on the lined baking sheet.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on top of the pastry rounds.
- Put a second baking sheet directly on top of the parchment paper. This keeps the pastry even while baking.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden.
- Spread 1 tsp of Black Olive Tapenade on each pastry round.
- Add 1 TBSP of cheese on top.
- Add 2 pieces of tomato on the cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle chopped basil on top.
- Place on platter and garnish with a pinch of Fleur de Sel.
Makes 6+ servings (We averaged 2-3 each, so this makes closer to 8 servings.)
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Giada De Laurentiis for Target and received product samples to facilitate my review.
Comment Via Facebook