This soup is very satisfying, and goes together in a snap! It’s become a family favorite in our house.
Tortellini Florentine Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 large can chicken broth
- 1 (28 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 package refrigerated tortellini (any kind – we prefer cheese)
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 c. fresh spinach, chopped, or 1/2 box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
Tortellini Florentine Soup Recipe Directions:
- Melt butter in large pot.
- Add garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add chicken broth and stewed tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Add pasta, Parmesan cheese, basil, and spinach.
- Boil for time indicated on tortellini package.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese if desired.
Comment Via Facebook