A great party recipe any time of year is Veggie Pizza by Pillsbury.com. I’ve always liked it at parties but never made it. It is so simple to make and everyone loves it, so why not take it to your next gathering? Great for both kids and adults. This recipe is easy.
Veggie Pizza Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or seamless dough sheets
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I use light or fat-free and you can’t even tell!)
- 1 tsp dried dill weed (I usually skip this since I never have it!)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped small
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped small
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- Any other vegetable you like, I often add green or red peppers and red onions.
Veggie Pizza Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll both cans of dough and place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan
- Press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 – 17 minutes (until golden brown)
- Cool completely, about 1/2 hour
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Top with vegetables.
- Serve immediately, or it can be refrigerated for up to 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is from Pillsbury.com.
Comment Via Facebook