Recently, I have learned of the benefits of cleanses. I came across The 3-Day Cleanse book and was thrilled to be able to review it for this blog. I was unaware of the life-changing information that I would learn about and how I would be convicted to make changes in my family’s diet.
Hands On Review of The 3-Day Cleanse Book
The 3-Day Cleanse is a step-by-step guide on how to prepare for a cleanse, how to perform a cleanse suited for you, and how to maintain the benefits long after. You will find great tips and easy to understand rationale for why the cleanse is important for your life. You are not alone in this cleanse as the book prepares you with recipes for before, during, and after the cleanse. The ingredients are items easily found at your local grocer.
Before this book, I had the wrong idea that a cleanse was basically locking yourself away in the bathroom for an extended amount of time. This book is not about laxatives or the like. The 3-Day Cleanse is about how to release your body from the toxins polluting our bodies. It’s an educational tool on how to eat better foods for a healthier you. I found this information helpful even before doing the cleanse.
Before the 3-Day Cleanse, the book clearly tells you what foods and drinks to avoid and how to prepare your body before the cleanse, recipes included. It was hard for me to hold back on the caffeine but important to do this before the actual cleanse.
The cleanse is giving your vital organs a break which will leave you feeling refreshed. Organs that work hard in our toxic-laden world include the liver, kidneys, and our skin. This detox will give these organs a rest. The actual cleanse is based around fresh juice. I had to borrow a friend’s juicer as I’ve never made my own juice. I was amazed at how fresh and healthy the juice was! The recipes were fabulous and easy to do.
What is great about the 3-Day Cleanse is that you can choose your level and then come back and do the next level on your next cleanse. The Renovation Cleanse if for the first timers who eat and drink what they like with little regard to healthiness. The Foundation Cleanse is for those that really want to eat healthy but sometimes fall back. The Excavation Cleanse is intense and for those serious about health, nutrition, and exercise. Each of us fall mostly into one category. The 3-Day Cleanse book is not a 1 size fits all cleanse but gives you the tools you need for your lifestyle.
Flip through a few pages of The 3-Day Cleanse
I love that you can flip through a few pages of books like The 3-Day Cleanse with the BookBrowse Reader. It’s like being at the book store without leaving your house!
Buy The 3-Day Cleanse Book
You can purchase the 3-Day Cleanse book from the Hachette Book Group website and many, many more. Prices range from $10 – $12. Buy on Amazon.com by clicking below for $10.17 or less.
Win The 3-Day Cleanse Book (Closed)
Updated: 6/21/10 Winners Announced: Kathy Pease, Nancy Schools, Rose Habart, Zoey Smith, and Jason.
The Hachette Book Group is generously providing 5 copies of The 3-Day Cleanse to 5 winners!
ENTRY #1: You must visit the Hachette Book Group website and leave one Comment Below on another book you would like to read.
Extra Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below) Please be sure to do Entry #1 above or all extra entries do not qualify.
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Hachette Book Group website.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow HachetteBooks on twitter.
- For 2 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win 3-Day Cleanse Book 5 Prizes https://www.akronohiomoms.com/food/3-day-cleanse #contest #free #sweepstakes
- Vote for AkronOhioMoms.com on Top Baby Blogs by clicking here ( just click here, then click on the phrase “Cast A Vote”, nothing else required)
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs.
- Become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Enter any other active contest and leave a comment on which one(s)
- Leave a new comment on any other non-giveaway post, one per post, leave comment on which one(s).
For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. Does not apply to 30 Day Winner Rule. If you ever have any questions on entering to win, just ask cindy@ akronohiomoms .com.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on June 16th when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Hachette Book Group who provided the books for review & giveaway.