When I first received this book, all I could think about was George Castanza rolling around on the kitchen floor eating a Pastrami Sandwich with his girlfriend..ew.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhXU7YXZPYo[/youtube]
But then I got past the title to the subtitle, which is “Chicken Soup for the Soul Food and Love: 101 Stories Celebrating Special time with Friends and Family”, when combined with the recipes- makes it a very different book from what I imagined.
Inside this book you will find:
- Hysterical Cooking Disasters (Take the Plastic OFF of the Ham)
- Holiday Traditions (Plum Pudding anyone?)
- Life Lessons (Eat your peas, or you won’t pass the second grade!)
- and Revealing Personal Anecdotes (Sometimes, my Grandma would eat small pieces of ground chuck!)
- Anyway, TO THE KITCHEN! And Win Some Chicken Soup!
Win Chicken Soup for the Soul : Food and Love (3 prizes)
You have the chance to win 1 of 3 copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul : Food and Love.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on June 1, 2012 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Chicken Soup for the Soul who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.