There are a lot of great products available that do not use synthetic drugs to treat your symptoms. Quantum Health offers formulas of natural products including natural herbs, vitamins, amino acids, mineral, essential plant oils and other ingredients found in nature. I received the Complete Winter Support Kit and was just waiting to try it out before posting my review, I’m glad I had it when I woke with a sore throat this morning.
Hands On Review of Quantum Health Natural Complete Winter Support Kit
The Quantum Health Natural Complete Winter Support Kit is a collection of products that work well together to keep you healthy this winter season, naturally. It delivers products that both support your immune system and help soothe you when you do get sick.
The Quantum Health Natural Complete Winter Support Kit includes Thera Zinc Oral Spray and Cherry Flavored Thera Zinc Lozenges; Elderberry Extract capsules and Elderberry Syrup; Zinc Elderberry rolls and Super Immune+ capsules with Astragalus, Olive Leaf and Lysine.
I tried every product in the kit today when I woke with a sore throat and cough.
The Thera Zinc Oral Spray works well for my sore throat. The taste isn’t so good for the first few minutes after you spray, just like other throat sprays. However, the taste doesn’t last and the spray soothed my sore throat. It has a peppermint clove flavor and taste. It is sugar free. The zinc, echinacea and elderberry all work together to soothe the throat and build up your system for future viruses.
The Elderberry cough syrup uses Sambucus Nigra, Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Mullein to soothe and quite your cough. 1 teaspoon is all you needs, up to 4 times a day. I felt like it may have helped but being such a new cold, I don’t have a lot to compare it with.
The TheraZinc lozenges had a raspberry zinc taste. I feel like all zinc products taste the same, but I am a believer in the benefits of zinc cutting down the length and severity of colds. Each lozenge contains 200 mg of Elderberry extract, 100mg of Vitamin C, and more.
I also took the capsules in hopes that they will help my cold from lingering and will continue to take them through the cold and flu season to build up my immunity.
If you are under medical treatment or have a condition, it is always best to talk to your doctor about taking products, including natural products. The Quantum Health website has a whole page devoted to how their products work for treatment conditions.
With the winter season upon us, it is best to be prepared with dietary supplements as well as products to relieve your symptoms. I recommend the winter support kit for convenience and because the products work together to improve your health.
Buy Quantum Health Products
You can buy Quantum Health products online and in stores nationwide. Buy the full Winter Support Kit for only $43.91 ($58.54 value) on Quantum Health Website. You can also buy Quantum TheraZinc, 24 ct Acetate lozenges for around $5.59, Thera Zinc Throat Spray 4 Ounces for about $10, Quantum Health Zinc Elderberry Roll, Raspberry, 14 Lozenges (Pack of 6) for about $2.49 each roll, Quantum Elderberry Standardized Extract, 60 Capsules for about $10.49, Quantum Elderberry Cough Syrup for about $13.99, and Super Immune Plus Lysine – 90 vegicaps, (Quantum Health) for about $14.99 on Amazon.com.
Win Quantum Health Products (Closed)
Updated: 11-21-10 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Tracey Hodges!
Quantum Health is offering a price of 1 Quantum Health Natural Complete Winter Support Kit!
To Enter: You must visit Quantum Health website and leave a comment below on another product you would like or something you learned.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 extra entries every day, comment on the Perfect Potato Pockets Recipe post & let me know you did (voting for me not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: Pillsbury contest. Win $5,000 when you vote for Cindy Orley http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Quantum Health all Natural Winter Support Kit $58 http://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us and Quantum Health
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on November 17, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Quantum Health who provided the products for review and giveaway.