Moms wear many hats, not only are we mothers taking care of our kids, taking care of our home, but we also take care of our cars. About 54% of customers who take their car in for service or repair are women. Let Jiffy Lube take good care of your car – in a jiffy.
Jiffy Lube Hands-On Review
I was able to take my car in for a Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change and was thrilled at the service. This is not just an oil change although they do use quality motor oil and change the filter. They do a lot more at Jiffy to keep your car running smoothly so you don’t have to worry about it. Moms have enough to worry about.
Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil Change also includes an Inspection of:
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Serpentine belts
- Wiper blades
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil Change also includes Checking and Filling of:
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential fluid
- Transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil Change also includes Cleaning:
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
I love that they do all of the above but as a mom, it’s great to get all of this done in about 10 minutes while I wait in the lobby. It is first-come, first-served but they get you in quickly and it only takes 10 minutes so I had no problems. I actually liked that I didn’t have to make and then keep an appointment while towing my kids with me. I especially love that they clean up all of the goldfish crackers laying on the backseat floor!
I like to get a deal or discount wherever I go. I also know that cheaper is not always better. Jiffy Lube uses quality motor oil for your car. My oil change was only $34.95 here in Akron, Ohio.
Automotive Websites educate you on how to extend the life of your car
Motor Oil Matters website is geared to educate you how the proper motor oil can extend the life of your vehicle’s engine and make it run more efficiently. They have all sorts of educational information that can benefit your family’s vehicles. Did you know? Using a high-quality motor oil in the right grade is important, it can help maximize fuel economy. More importantly (and costly if not properly handled), using a low-quality oils that doesn’t meet industry standards or your car’s manufacturer’s requirements could cost you more by possibly damaging your car’s engine and even voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. Play the M.O.M. Knows Best Game to see how much you know!
Safety is important for moms. We try not to forget anything and to watch out for everything. The Jiffy Lube Website actually makes like easier for moms (and dads). They have a lot of great tips for travel safe that many people don’t think about. For instance, there is a Jiffy Lube Travel Tips for Hitting the Road This Summer article. This article is packed with useful information to keep your family safe during summer vacations. Some tips are: check fluid levels, keep water in trunk in case it overheats, keep an emergency kit, spray off bugs and debris from radiator, check tire pressure, rotate tires so they will wear evenly during your trip, etc.
There is also a great website just for women called Ask Patty. It is full of automotive advice just for women. You may even be inspired to be like the women race car drivers there!
Visit your local Jiffy Lube
Receive “more than just an oil change” at your local Jiffy Lube by clicking here to find the nearest one to you.
Win $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card (Closed)
Updated: 6/10/10 Winner Announced: Raelena. Congratulations, you have 36 hours to respond to the email sent to you or another entry will be randomly selected. Thank you to all who entered.
ENTRY #1: You must visit the Motor Oil Matters Website and leave one Comment Below on what you found most interesting on the Motor Oil Matters site.
Extra Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below) Please be sure to do Entry #1 above or all extra entries do not qualify.
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Motor Oil Matters Website.
- Tell us what motor oil misconception did you have that was put to rest after visiting Motor Oil Matters Website
- Tell us what you scored on the M.O.M. Knows Best Game on the Motor Oil Matters Website
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- For 2 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Follow akronohiomoms on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card http://www.akronohiomoms.com/giveaways/win-jiffy-lube-gift-card #giveaway #sweepstakes #contests
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs.
- For 2 entries, become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Leave a new comment on any other non-giveaway post, one per post, leave comment on which one(s).
For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. If you ever have any questions on entering to win, just ask [email protected] akronohiomoms .com. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on June 5th when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Shell Lubricants* and MotorOilMatters.org who provided the gift cards for review & giveaway through MyBlogSpark.