Your child’s cord blood could treat more than 80 conditions, and potentially health issues like autism, cerebral palsy, pediatric stroke, and traumatic brain injury.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for the Cord Blood Registry. I received promotional item to thank me for my participation.
5 Things You Need to Know About Cord Blood Stem Cells
- Cord Blood Stem Cells saves lives. It is powerful and unique to your baby. It can be used to treat life-threatening diseases like leukemia, other cancers, blood disorders, immune disorders, and more.
- Cord Blood has the potential to treat Autism, Pediatric Stroke, Spinal Cord Damage, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Type 1 Diabetes.
- Cord Tissue can be used to help repair and healstructural and connective tissue. It is currently being studied to treat heart disease, stroke, spinal cord damage, and more.
- There are options in cord blood banking – Family banking is for your family’s exclusive use and public donation to help others. You may even qualify for free banking if you have a 1st degree relative the could benefit from your newborn’s cord blood
- Cord blood can be stored indefinitely under proper conditions, to be accessible for future conditions.
Watch this video to see the remarkable life changes cord blood stem cells made in this little girl’s life.
I can’t believe the remarkable difference cord blood stem cells made in this family’s life and the fact that they still have 25% accessible for future use.
How I wish my doctor talked to me about cord blood banking when I was pregnant with my children. The cost is so minimal compared to the life saving possibilities it offers. I feel cheated that I don’t have this reserve available to my children. The only thing I knew about cord blood was the ad I saw in a pregnancy magazine.
I hope you will pass this information on to your friends and family who are expecting. It could save their child’s life one day.
Cord Blood Registry (CBR) is the world’s largest and most experienced family cord blood stem cell company. They offer collection, processing, and long-term cryopreservation of stem cells found in the umbilical cord blood of your newborn. You can choose between family banking for your own exclusive use for a fee and public donation to help others in need, at no cost to you.