We thought we had it lucky in Ohio with our mild Winter but now we are paying for it. The mild and warm Winter has turned into a mild Spring, increasing the pollen counts along the way. If you suffer from allergies, you know that this is one of the worst allergy seasons in recent years. Mild and warm weather that continues in the spring also can increase pollen counts.
Help for Allergies
Don’t despair, there is help for allergies. There are many practical ways to limit pollen exposure that cause your allergy symptoms and still live your life this allergy season.
- Keep windows closed at night
- Use an air conditioner in your home to clean, cool, and dry the air
- Stay indoors when the pollen or mold levels are high – find pollen counts here
- Take allergy medications prescribed by your doctor regularly and at the recommended dose.
- Don’t hang sheets or clothes outside to dry
- Never leave wet clothing in the washer where mold can grow quickly
- Wash bedding weekly in hot water and dry it on hot in the dryer
- Shower and wash clothing after being outside to reduce pollen build up
- Use all® free clear that removes 99%of the #1 spring allergen, grass and tree pollen.
Don’t let allergies keep you locked inside your home this season. I hope that you will try putting some of the above Help for Allergies list into practice to find some relief.
all free clear
Today, I am going to tell you about a product that can remove 99% of the #1 spring allergen, grass and tree pollen. It is a clear help for allergies. Maybe you didn’t even know this was a problem. Think about it, pollen floats and flies all around outside, coating everything it sees, like my green layered car! The same pollen gets trapped on your clothes. In fact, in a recent study, a large t-shirt can trap 7 million pollen grains! No wonder we have a hard time finding relief from this allergy season with 7 million pollen grains covering us!
How can you get those 7 million pollen grains off your shirt? Easy, if you use all® free clear laundry detergent. all® free clear is already the #1 brand recommended by dermatologists and allergists for sensitive skin. I use it especially for my sensitive skin and for my son who has had severe allergic reactions to other detergents. Did you know that all® free clear also removes 99% of the #1 spring allergen, grass and tree pollen.
Like I said, I’ve used all free clear for years for several reasons.
- Cleans great
- Great for my family’s sensitive skin
- Priced right
Anything that helps my family’s allergies is helpful. Now that I know that all free clear recommended by dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians, I plan to continue using this product, especially during seasonal allergy season!
Like all free clear on Facebook
Buy all free clear
You can buy all free clear at stores nationwide and on Amazon.com.
Win all free clear Picnic Basket & Kit
You have the chance to win an all free clear prize package.
- Picnic Basket and Kit with place settings for 4, picnic blanket, and cloth napkins
- A laundry bag to place the picnic blanket and your family’s clothing in after enjoying the outdoors to wash trapped spring allergens
- Bottle of all free clear
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on June 24, 2012 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to all who supplied the products for the review and giveaway. all® free clear does not prevent or mitigate allergy symptoms.