There are all sorts of bloggers out there – some are mom blogs who run giveaway sites, some are deal and coupon sites, and wide variety of other niches. Specifically, deal and coupon bloggers share coupons on their sites so that they can earn affiliate money on each coupon printed. We’ve found a great coupon posting tool here.
One problem that deal and coupon bloggers have is the horrible amount of effort required to post new coupons and deals to their sites. Each individual coupon, listed on one of a number of affiliate ready sites like Brandcaster/ coupons.com, using Affiliate Codes from partners like LOGICAL, MYSAVINGS, and ESCALATE, takes forever to manage!
WordPress Automatically Posts Coupons – with this plugin
New this Summer to save you time and earn you money is the Automatic Coupon Poster! Get the Plugin here. The Shopper’s Haul™ Coupon Plugin / Coupon Poster takes your vendor provided Coupon RSS feed from Logical, Panthera, MySavings, Escalate, CJ and several others, and converts it into a well formatted set of new coupon posts for your WordPress blog – automatically.
Automatically Post Coupons on WordPress like a Pro like this:
- The first time the WordPress auto post tool runs it will pull the first 100 coupons- getting you 100 new posts of content immediately!
- Set the update frequency to check for new coupons to be added
- Customize and randomize your post content for every article/coupon
- Include expiration dates, descriptions, and product images AUTOMATICALLY!
- Add an Automatic Daily Coupon Recap!
WordPress Auto Post Tool Benefits Coupon and Deal WordPress Bloggers
- Stop manually entering coupons
- Have the ability to customize EVERY coupon.
- Create WordPress tags according to provided product tags
Why doesn’t AkronOhioMoms.com use this plugin?
Good Question! But it’s probably because I am not a deal blogger. The plugin isn’t for everybody- but for those of you that want to show the very latest coupons in an automatic way, this is NO DOUBT the tool you should use.