Kick off the New Year in style! You’ll find post after post about New Year Eve’s style for women but don’t forget your man! Your man will rock any New Year’s Eve party looking handsome in this comfortable, hip combination.
I received a gift card to facilitate this post.
- Hipster Leather Jacket in black is sophisticated and trendy while keeping your man warm this New Year’s Eve. It adds style toy any outfit from dressy to casual.
- V-Neck Cashmere-Blend Sweater in Bandanna Blue adds a pop of color to any New Year’s Eve outfit.
- Slim-Fit Solid Broadcloth Spread-Collar Dress Shirt in Gray is a trendy slim-fit and collar cut, allowing a polished look without a tie.
- A pair of Calum leather and tech stretch touchscreen gloves will keep your man connected while warm while out and about on New Year’s Eve. (Ladies touchscreen gloves review)
- No-Iron Microfiber Dress Pants in Light Gray Heather is perfect for parties to work. The no-iron fabric holds its shape for a polished look all day and night.
- Edge-Stitched Leather Belt complements the outfit while the silver-tone buckle keeps your belt (and pants) in place while dancing the night away.
- Perry Ellis Stewart shoe from Famous Footwear is a modern slip-on leather upper. Dress it up for a rocking New Year Eve’s party or dress it down with a stylish pair of jeans with a button-down shirt. Either way, the Perry Ellis Stewart shoe will keep your made stylin from New Year’s Eve through the new year with comfort and class.
The Perry Ellis Stewart dress shoe is available at Famous Footwear in both black and brown for the best dressed man at any party – or business meeting. Check out other shoes for men and women at FamousFootwear.com for the best selection and prices on the latest styles and brand names you love and trust.. Happy New Year!
Comment Via Facebook