If you are looking for the perfect Summer recipe for parties, picnics, and evening desserts, check out Pillsbury’s Creamy Lime Dip Recipe. It is a delicious dip for fresh fruits, pretzels, pound cake, mini cookies, and more.
It is a quick and easy last minute dessert to take with you anywhere this Summer. Simply stir together Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Key Lime Flavored Frosting and 3/4 cup sour cream. Next, whisk in whipped cream cheese spread. Serve chilled.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting 16 oz.
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese spread
- pieces Bite-sizeof assorted fresh fruit
- pound Pretzels mini cookies,cake, fruit or buttery crackers
- Stir together Key Lime frosting and sour cream until smooth.
- Whisk in whipped cream cheese spread.
- Chill 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit, pretzels, cookies or crackers for dipping.
This recipe uses the new Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting. It is amazingly fresh and full of flavor.
Love Key Lime flavor? Check out other Key Lime flavored recipes on the Pillsbury website. This frosting is also Gluten Free.
Comment Via Facebook