Yes, Akron Ohio Mom readers-you read the title correctly shoes and Vera Bradley! I am here to tell you of a wonderful family oriented shoe store for all your family’s shoe shopping and accessory needs. Growing up in a shoe store (literally) I have always loved shoes-all kinds of shoes! I have never met a pair of shoes I didn’t like, except when they don’t have them in my size to try on!
Over the years I have also started to love purses as well, can you blame me? 🙂 As I have gotten older I have noticed that not only have my aesthetic tastes changed but also the need for functionality is much more important to me now. Being an active mom requires me to have not only cute/fun shoes but great fitting, functional shoes and accessories too!
Have you been to Lucky Shoes?
Lucky Shoes started in Firestone Park in 1919 by Joe Luck and expanded to Fairlawn Towne Center in 1955 and is currently under the leadership of John Luck. John is the fourth generation of the Luck family to serve the greater Akron area. The family business has expanded with stores in Belden Commons in Canton and also in Southpark Center in Strongsville.
As a family shoe store Lucky’s offer an assortment of brands for the entire family, including STRIDERITE, KEEN, MERRELL, CLARKS, and the latest in innovative footwear, such as Vibram 5 fingers, which prompted the latest “barefoot running” wave. They also have a New Balance store which is great for active families and runners. Lucky has professional shoe fitters that are trained to assess your feet, gait and help select the shoes best suited to your personal needs and budget.
What other products does Lucky’s offer?
With Mother’s Day coming up and with all 3 Lucky Shoes being an authorized Vera Bradley retailer, Lucky’s is the place to shop for all your Vera Bradley needs. For over 20 years, Vera Bradley has had a loyal following of customers who not only look forward to their lovely new fabrics and styles that are introduced each season, but who also appreciate the function and quality that is synonymous with their name. Check out http://www.verabradley.com/ to learn more about the company and view their beautiful collections of stylish quilted cotton luggage, handbags and accessories.
Lucky Shoes Store Hours & Information
Lucky’s in Fairlawn & Canton:
Monday- Saturday 10-8, Sunday 12-5
Fairlawn phone (330) 836-5577
Canton phone (330) 494-7575
Lucky’s in Strongsville:
Monday-Saturday 10-9, Sunday 11-6
Strongsville phone (440) 572-5111
Review of Vera Bradley’s Hipster Purse
Even though I have purses (too many in fact) I still struggle sometimes with finding the “perfect” purse. I finally realized that I needed to quit buying purses that I wasn’t going to use and find a purse that fit my lifestyle and needs. Good news fellow readers! I have found a functional and cute purse for this Spring and Summer! It is the adorable “Hipster” by Vera Bradley. The wonderful ladies over at the Vera Bradley Deparment in Lucky Shoes helped me find this and boy am I ecstatic to have found this purse!
Things I love about the Hipster purse:
- Dimensions are 11″ x 11″ x 1¾” with 52″ adjustable strap (perfect for every height)
- Adorable and fashionable prints and trims on their products (so many choices!)
- Zipper closure-great for busy moms chasing around after their little ones without having the content of your purse fall out for everyone to see!
- Can wear this purse over your one shoulder or cross fitting (messenger bag style is my favorite way to wear my purse)
- Budget friendly-with mrsp at $56.00 I don’t have to break the bank to enjoy my purse
- Pockets, pockets, pockets! the Vera Bradley designers do a wonderful job of utilizing space inside the purse-holds everything I need in its own little spot for easy accessibility. The Hipster has 1 slip and 1 zip pocket on the front and 1 zip pocket on the back of the bag and 3 interior slip pockets
- Accessories that match can be purchased separately at a great price (I am eyeing the matching wallet)
- MACHINE WASHABLE-Vera Bradley recommends machine washing (cool/gentle cycle) with mild detergent, then air-drying. Do not bleach. (this is the best feature for us moms!)
FREE GIFT with Purchase Offer!
Lucky Shoes has graciously offered a deal for all you AkronOhioMom readers. Here is the deal, with a minimum $10.00 Vera Bradley purchase you will receive a FREE gift. Pretty nice huh!? Another great thing about Vera Bradley is that they have really cute items (mugs, paper products, coin purses etc) at very affordable prices! Check out Lucky Shoes in Fairlawn Towne Center, Belden Commons in Canton and also in Southpark Center in Strongsville to see their beautiful stocked Vera Bradley Department.
*Conditions: limited to one gift per customer, you must print out THIS COUPON and bring it into store to be eligible for free gift, Expires May 31, 2011
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Lucky Shoes who provided the product for me to review.
One thought on “Mother’s Day with Vera Bradley from Lucky Shoes – Free Gift Offer”
Lucky Shoes has such a great reputation in the area. I know several folks who have been referred there by their doctors since Lucky’s does have staff trained to find the right shoes for your individual foot. And, can one go wrong with Vera Bradley? I think not! 🙂