Everyone loves peanut butter! Go beyond PB&J and explore new ways to enjoy the creamy deliciousness with your family.
This is a sponsored post for Jif.
55+ Delicious Ways to Add Peanut Butter to Your Diet
- Add peanut butter to your favorite cookie recipe
- Stir peanut butter into brownie recipes
- Add peanut butter to your favorite dessert bar recipe like these Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- Spread peanut butter on a flour tortilla or tortilla chips
- Spread peanut butter on rice or popcorn cakes
- Make a Loaded Apple Sandwich
- Add peanut butter to smoothies
- Add peanut butter to muffin and pancake batter instead of using butter
- Stir in peanut butter to cake batter or make a peanut butter frosting like my Buckeye Cupcakes recipe
- Add peanut butter to milkshakes
- Create a peanut butter drizzle for popcorn
- Make peanut butter cookies
- Make peanut butter fondue
- Make peanut butter hummus
- Add peanut butter to parfaits
- Add peanut butter to pudding like my S’mores Pudding Cups Recipe
- Enjoy peanut butter by the spoonful
- Use peanut butter as a frosting on brownies
- Add peanut butter or peanut powder to Rice Krispies treats
- Stir peanut butter into yogurt
- Stir peanut butter or peanut powder into your favorite mousse like my S’mores Mini Mousse Pies Recipe
- Dip fruits in peanut butter (apple and pear slices are perfect!)
- Use peanut butter as a dip for celery or spread peanut butter on celery with raisins for “ants on a log”
- Dip carrots into peanut butter
- Dip pretzels into peanut butterA great single-serve product for dipping are Jif To Go cups. They are available in a variety of flavors and make it easy to enjoy peanut butter on the go and to pack in lunch boxes.
- Spread peanut butter on your bagel instead of butter or cream cheese
- Spread peanut butter on toast or English muffin for breakfast
- Spread peanut butter on saltine or whole wheat crackers
- Mix in peanut butter into your oatmeal
- Spread peanut butter onto a banana cut in half lengthwise
- Enjoy traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich made healthier with whole grain bread instead of white.
- Add apples, pears, or bananas to peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Make Ohio Buckeye Candies
- Use peanut butter to make a healthy protein dessert
- Stir peanut butter into stir-fry sauce
- Make a peanut butter pie
- Enjoy the favorite peanut butter and chocolate flavor combination with Jif To Go Chocolate Silk with Peanut Butter dippers.
- Make an African peanut stew
- Make homemade peanut butter ice cream
- Add peanut butter to lattes
- Create a peanut butter and chocolate dessert dip like my Buckeye Dip Recipe
- Stir peanut butter into maple syrup
- Make peanut butter Monte Cristo
- Bake peanut butter scones or bread
- Make a peanut sauce for noodles, curry, risotto, and spring rolls
- Blend peanut butter with diced fruit and freeze for a peanut butter Popsicle
- Stir peanut butter into cheesecake filling
- Add peanut butter to your hamburger with bacon
- Mix peanut butter together with whipped cream for a light dessert
A great way to add benefits of peanut butter to smoothies, milkshakes, muffins, pancakes, and other recipes is to use the Jif peanut powder.
- Make a fruit pizza with a peanut butter base or drizzle on top
- Make a peanut butter protein bar
- Enjoy pre-made Jif Peanut Butter Bars
- Add peanut butter to homemade doughnuts
- Stuff peanut butter into doughnuts
- Make a peanut butter dessert bar with your favorite ingredients – oats, chocolate, nuts, raisins, etc. like my Triple Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars Recipe
You can find even more delicious recipes using peanut butter on the Jif website.
Choosy moms choose Jif peanut butter and so do I. My kids are huge peanut butter fans, there is always a few varieties in our home. My daughter likes creamy and my son like crunchy.
Jif offers a large variety of peanut butter to choose from to fit every family’s need and taste. I can add peanut butter to any meal or treat easily or pack the to-go containers for snacks and lunches at school.