I was looking for a fresh salad to serve with a taco dinner night when I came across an Avocado and Orange Salad recipe from Delish.com. It is a very fresh, colorful salad that went well with our Mexican dinner. This fresh tasting salad would compliment just about any meal.
Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 1 -2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2-1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime (I use TrueLime)
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt (I use sea salt)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe Directions
- Slice avocado, oranges, and onions and place on serving plate.
- Top with cilantro.
- Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe makes a very small side of Avocado and Orange Salad for about 4 people. Double it if you plan on serving it to 6 people since it doesn’t make much.
Comment Via Facebook