Have you started your Easter baking yet? I’m feeling the pressure since Easter is two weeks early this year! At least the weather is starting to warm up, it finally feels like Spring. Easter is filled with meaningful traditions for my family including Black Friday service and Easter morning celebration service at church as well as fun traditions like Easter egg hunts, hiding the Easter baskets, and a breakfast of Polish sausage, hard-boiled eggs, and Easter bread.
I also have several Easter themed sweets like these for my family and to take to gatherings. This is how we celebrate Easter in my home.
I received compensation, product and a promotional item to facilitate this post.
My husband’s family Babka Easter bread recipe takes 5-7 hours to prepare, thankfully the above delicious recipes I found on Pillsbury website and Pinterest page are done in a flash and super adorable! I don’t want to spend my entire weekend in the kitchen, I want to celebrate with my family. Pillsbury gives me the tools to Cerebrate More with delicious treats for my loved ones and less time in the kitchen.
I love being a mom and spoiling my kids during the holidays with festive treats and fun. I have to admit that I feel like a super-mom when I manage to create something as festive and delicious as the Funfetti® Spring Sundae Cupcakes that I made earlier this week.
Even better, they were super easy to make. Do you see a theme here? It’s easy to make festive Easter and other holiday themed desserts for your family when you start with delicious products from Pillsbury. They have a whole assortment of Spring themed boxed cake mixes and frosting to help you celebrate more this season.
Win Pillsbury Celebration Starter Kit and $100 VISA
You have the chance to win a $100 VISA Gift Card and a Pillsbury Celebration Starter Kit that includes:
- Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Pillsbury Funfetti Spring Cake Mix
- Pillsbury Tropical Mango Cake Mix
- Pillsbury Tropical Mango Cookie Mix
- Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Pillsbury Fluffy Frosting Chocolate (marshmallow frosting!)
- Pillsbury Funfetti Spring Frosting
- Pillsbury Tropical Mango Frosting
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
30 Day Winning Rule applies. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 9pm EST on April 5, 2015 when a winner will be drawn at random. Winner will be notified and allowed 24 hours to respond.