I’ve been finding a lot of excellent recipes on Pillsbury.com this season for appetizers, sides, salads, desserts, and more. The Pillsbury Crescent Brie Recipe is super easy to make and taste delicious. Perfect for parties anytime of year. This recipe is easy.
Crescent Brie Recipe Ingredients
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or seamless dough sheet (I used the jumbo size crescent rolls and just made a few extra crescents with the extra.)
- 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese (I used edenVale brand from ALDI, making this very affordable.)
- 1 egg, beaten
Crescent Brie Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares.
- Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place brie on center of dough.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining square
- Place remaining square on top of brie
- Press dough evenly around brie; fold bottom edges over top edges.
- Gently stretch dough evenly around brie; press to seal completely.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg. (I used one large festive cut out instead of several small.)
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Serve warm. (Delicious alone or with crackers or apples.)
This recipe is from Pillsbury.com.