SMITH’S offers a complete line of dairy products for all your baking needs including Heavy Whipping Cream. Find out Tips for Making Real Whipped Cream with SMITH’S Heavy Whipping Cream Here. This recipe is great for any cake. For a quick dessert, try this frosting on a purchased angel food cake or pound cake.
SMITH’S Easy Chocolate Fluff Frosting Recipe
SMITH’S Easy Chocolate Fluff Frosting Recipe Ingredients
- 2 c SMITH’S Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 c Powdered sugar
- 1/2 c Cocoa powder
- Pinch Salt
SMITH’S Easy Chocolate Fluff Frosting Recipe Directions
- Whip SMITH’S Heavy Whipping Cream until almost “soft peaks” form, find out how here.
- In another bowl, sift together powdered sugar, cocoa powder, & salt.
- Add the mixture to whipped cream using a rubber spatula.
- Continue beating cream until it is at a full “soft peak” stage.
- Frost your cake with the Chocolate Fluff Frosting immediately.
- Store frosted cake in refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of SMITH’S, visit smithsbrand.com for more recipes like this.
Comment Via Facebook