SMITH’S Eggnog Pancakes Recipe
This pancake recipe is sure to put a smile on your family’s faces! SMITH’s Eggnog gives traditional pancakes a rich, creamy taste that will soon become a Christmastime favorite for sure.
SMITH’S Eggnog Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 c SMITH’S Eggnog
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (if desired)
SMITH’S Eggnog Pancakes Recipe Directions
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, SMITH’S Eggnog, and butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased, hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown.
Like SMITH’S on Facebook
Follow SMITH’S on Twitter
Buy SMITH’S Eggnog
Learn more about SMITH’S Eggnog. You can buy SMITH’S Premium Eggnog for around $2.99 – $3.39 throughout the region. Not sure if SMITH’S Eggnog is in your area? Call 800-776-7076 to find out.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to SMITH’S who provided the recipes and products for review.
Comment Via Facebook