SMITH’S Eggnog Pancakes Recipe
This pancake recipe is sure to put a smile on your family’s faces! SMITH’s Eggnog gives traditional pancakes a rich, creamy taste that will soon become a Christmastime favorite for sure.
SMITH’S Eggnog Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 c SMITH’S Eggnog
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (if desired)
SMITH’S Eggnog Pancakes Recipe Directions
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, SMITH’S Eggnog, and butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased, hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown.
Buy SMITH’S Eggnog
Learn more about SMITH’S Eggnog. You can buy SMITH’S Premium Eggnog for around $2.99 – $3.39 throughout the region. Not sure if SMITH’S Eggnog is in your area? Call 800-776-7076 to find out.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to SMITH’S who provided the recipes and products for review.