What’s for dinner? Hmm. This can sometimes be a dreaded question. Even though I am competing for the title of America’s Favorite Crescent Cook, I am just like every other mom faced with this question everyday. With a little help from Lawry’s, you can make delicious dinners that your family will love in a flash. Lawry’s is way more than seasoned salt. Lawry’s has some great new marinades and seasoning mixes that you really should give a try.
The flavor you choose says a lot about yourself..
Do you think that the flavors you like represent who you are? A recent Lawry’s survey found that your flavor choices do reflect who you are. Their nationwide poll looked at preferences for tart, spicy, sweet, and savory flavors and found each flavor reveals aspects of your personality.
What’s your flavor?
If you are one for tart flavors, you are a Joyous Joiner – you tend to be extremely happy overall, particularly with your family, finances, work/life balance and even your health. You are an extrovert who loves to entertain at home, find it very important to join in social events, and are active on social networking sites.
If your preference is for spicy flavors, you are a Self-Assured Adventurer – you are confident, adventurous with a passion for travel and cooking. You are the biggest risk taker and although impulsive, you are not reckless – as a Self-Assured Adventurer you also tend to be resourceful, analytical, and most able to “look at the big picture.”
If your preference is Sweet Flavors, you a Sweet Lifers – your home and family are close to your heart. You are the kindest and most loyal, and modest. You are influenced by your parents, enjoy family entertainment, and consider yourself spiritual.
If your preference is Savory Flavors, you are a Conventionalist – your passion for savory flavors shows you have an enthusiasm for politics, enjoy camping and hiking and love outdoor BBQs and American cuisine. You tend to be more introverted than the rest of the groups.
I enjoy a variety of flavors but I tend to enjoy sweet flavors often, this description describes me pretty well! weird!
Lawry’s has something in every flavor
Don’t be self-conscious about what your favorite flavor says about you, just enjoy it! With Lawry’s, you can find something that your whole family will enjoy. I’d like to introduce to you 2 new marinades and 4 new Seasoning Mix packets that are full of flavor:
Lawry’s New Marinades
- Szechuan Sweet & Sour BBQ gives meat a delicious sweet and sour flavor with a touch of Szechuan heat
- Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato includes extra virgin olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red bell peppers and the perfect blend of herbs
Lawry’s New Seasoning Mixes
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli – This is an easy way to prepare a stir fry meal comparable to your favorite restaurant. The simple recipe combines beef, broccoli and seasonings with a hint of garlic. It is recommended to serve it over rice, however since I didn’t have rice at home, I paired it with mashed potatoes and it was yummy. It was a bit too spicy for my kids to enjoy but my husband and I loved it!
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole – Lawry’s makes a unique Burrito casserole with a new twist with this traditional Latin American sauce. Easy recipe that only requires a few simple fresh ingredients.
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken – This easy to bake casserole combines chicken, pasta, tomatoes and Feta cheese to easily make a flavorful meal any night of the week. You’ll impress everyone with the Mediterranean taste.
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil – Even you can make Chicken Marsala with this effortless recipe version. Flavorful garlic and basil gives this meal its own Tuscan flair, perfect for serving over pasta or rice.
If you choose to participate in this Spark you will receive a Lawry’s “What’s Your Flavor” kit that includes a marinating dish, a set of skewers, Lawry’s two new marinades, as well as a sample of each of the four new Seasoning Mixes and a bottle of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt .
Win Lawry’s “What’s Your Flavor?” Kit (closed)
Updated: 11/2/10 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Laura B. entry #196.
Lawry’s is offering you a chance to win your own “What’s Your Flavor?” Kit that includes marinating dish, a set of skewers, Lawry’s two new marinades, as well as a sample of each of the four new Seasoning Mixes and a bottle of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt . ($40 value)
To Enter: You must leave a comment on what you think your flavor preference says about your personality.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 entries/day, comment on my TV Demo of my Pillsbury Contest Recipe (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: Vote for Cindy Orley a Pillsbury Crescent Cook finalist & you can win $5,000 http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Lawry’s What’s Your Flavor Kit $40 https://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 26, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Lawry’s who provided the products for review & giveaway through MyBlogSpark.