There is a styling aid out there that is just perfect for your hair, really! Once you find it, you’ll fall in love. I was just introduced to the ThermaFuse ForMatte Firm Paste from our friends at Joni Rae and Associates. They have provided us with many great styling products to try. The ThermaFuse ForMatte Firm Paste is a product that will give you ultimate control of your hair.
The ThermaFuse ForMatte Firm Paste is perfect for hairstyles with definition. My hair is long but I had to try it. My hair felt smooth and the product has a matte finish. I liked it however, I feel it is best used for shorter styles with layers. My husband and son tried it an liked it.
About ThermaFuse ForMatte Firm Paste
The pump delivers a creamy, thick, lightweight styling paste. One pump should be all you need to create extreme texture and intense hold with a dry super matte finish. It is designed to allow you to mold your hairstyle with a firm, but not sticky grip. You can re-shape your hair throughout the day without re-applying.
ForMatte is free of sulfates, parabens, sodium-chloride and animal-products.
Buy ThermaFuse ForMatte Paste
You can buy ThermaFuse ForMatte Paste, 2.5 fluid ounce bottle at fine salons and spas for $18.
Win ThermaFuse ForMatte Paste (Closed)
Updated: November 2, 2010 Winners Announced: Congratulations, hbomb, Robert, and Geri Nyland.
Joni Rae and Associates has generously offered 3 bottles for 3 lucky winners!
To Enter: You must go to ThermaFuse leave a comment below on another product you would like to try or something you learned.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 entries/day, comment on my TV Demo of my Pillsbury Contest Recipe (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: Vote for Cindy Orley a Pillsbury Crescent Cook finalist & you can win $5,000 http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win ThermaFuse ForMatte Firm Paste http://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 27, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Joni Rae and Associates who provided the products for review & giveaway.