Now is the best time to buy UGG Australia boots according to dealnews.com for many reasons. The highly coveted brand boots have come with a high price tag that has kept many people (including me) from buying UGGs. If you are looking for where to buy UGGs for cheap, read on!
Where to Buy UGGs for Cheap
If you have been an AkronOhioMoms.com follower for long, you know that we love deals and have shared our tips and tricks online and even on our local WEWS 5 TV station. Finding an UGG Sale is hard to do because UGG has strict pricing policies that require retailers to keep with their minimum advertised price policy. However, if you are looking for where to buy UGGs on sale, your best bet is unadvertised sales at your local retailer.
According to dealnews.com, UGG Australia is allowing bigger discounts this year for various reasons:
- Warmer winter weather this year has slowed down UGG sales.
- There are too many UGG styles – retailers are required to carry the classic UGG boots AND a variety of fashion UGGs. The fashion UGGs are less conventional, and less purchased.
- High prices pushed UGG boots past the customer price-value expectations, making people weary of buying UGGs
- There are too many places to buy UGGs – they increased their distribution including Amazon.com.
- Fashion trends change but there is still a demand for quality, warm boots in the winter
Because of all of the above reasons, you should be able to buy UGGs for cheap for up to 50% off this season. Since there is so much distribution, there are a lot of UGGs on shelves.
Look at your local UGG retailer for the best place to buy UGGs for cheap. If they have a sign on their window, jump at it because they won’t be doing any official UGG sales because of the price policy. Normally, UGGs were excluded from store-wide sales, discounts, and coupons, but this year may be different. Retailers may include UGGs in store wide stores because of over-inventory! Get your UGG boots for women, men, and kids now because with all the above variables, you may not see the same UGG sales this time next year.
Deal Sites for Best Deals
Like I said earlier, I love deal sites! I never pay full price for anything. If you like knowing about deals before everyone else, check out dealnews.com and sign up for their email alert to receive notification on sales on the products and stores you are most interested in.
For instance, if you are looking for discount shoes on sale, they have an amazing tool that lets you compare shoes and prices for men, women, and children. You can shop by brands, gender, and more to get discount shoes for your whole family. Their site will send you to the brand’s website with that deal – no searching and hunting required.
Deal News is the place to find out when to buy products and where at the best prices. Check out these timely articles on products to buy now.
- The Best Time to Buy CES Electronics
- Going Nowhere Fast and Loving It: A Treadmill Buying Guide
- 11 Things That Will Be Cheaper in 2013 (I wish FOOD was on this list!)
- 12 Things That Will Be More Expensive in 2013 (Guess where FOOD is?! On this list!)
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in January
As moms, we are in charge of the majority of our household shopping. When you buy smart, you are able to buy more of what you need and want. I hope this article has opened your eyes on where to buy UGGs for cheap as well as where to find deals for your whole family this year.
This was a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience.