Spice up deviled eggs with this easy recipe for Sriracha Deviled Eggs. Made with Chorizo or Bacon, this hearty recipe is also full of flavor with Just Mayo Sriracha. This recipe is easy.
I received product to facilitate this post.
- 9 hard-boiled eggs peeled (I use Eggland's Best or Davidson's Safest Choice eggs)
- 4 tbsp Just Mayo Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard I use Coleman's
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp shallot minced
- 2 tbsp roasted red pepper diced small
- 6 oz chorizo or substitute with bacon like I did
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place in medium bowl
- Arrange the egg white halves on a tray, chill
- Mash yolks until smooth
- Add the Just Mayo Sriracha, mustard, vinegar, shallot,and red pepper to the yolks.
- Fold together until creamy and smooth.
- Chill the mixture for 10 minutes
- Cook chorizo (break into small pieces while cooking) or cut bacon into small pieces once cooked, cool
- Stir cooked chorizo or bacon into the Just Mayo yolk mixture.
- Place mixture into piping bag or ziplock bag with large piping tip or hole
- Pipe egg filling into each egg white half
- Garnish with cilantro and paprika
Serving Size 3 egg halves
Deviled eggs are the perfect food to prepare for parties, holidays, or a healthy low-carb snack anytime. My kids are both Type 1 Diabetic, so we enjoy deviled eggs often. I like to try new recipes like this Hampton Creek recipe for Sriracha Deviled Eggs. We were just introduced to Just Mayo this Fall and have enjoyed the variety of flavors including Sriracha, Garlic, and original.
As you see in the picture above, I had the garlic Just Mayo out too, I made 1/2 of this recipe with Just Mayo Sriracha for my husband and son who like things a bit spicier and the Just Mayo Garlic for my daughter and I. Both are delicious!
Not only are Just Mayo products flavorful but Hampton Creek products are a healthier alternative to other condiments you may have used for years. If you are about clean living, this is the brand for you.
This is the best way to boil eggs, to be sure the peel comes off easy every time. I have two brands of eggs that I feel confident about serving my family, for deviled eggs and otherwise.
I use Eggland’s Best eggs for their superior nutrition, they have twice the vitamin D of regular eggs, higher in omega 3 fatty acids and 25% of the daily recommended amount of choline.
Davidson’s Safest Choice eggs are pasteurized so I never have to worry about foodborne illness from the eggs. Yay! No fear of salmonella.
I used Coleman’s Mustard in place of dijon mustard because it is the brand and flavor my family enjoys most.
What makes this recipe rock is the Just Mayo! You can find Just Mayo nationwide including stores like Dollar Tree, Whole Foods, ShopRite, Kroger, Costco, and my favorite, Giant Eagle starting on December 1st. Find a retailer near you.
Check out Hampton Creek on Facebook and Twitter.