SMITH’S Eggnog Spice Cake Recipe
Adding creamy SMITH’S eggnog to an ordinary spice cake makes a rich, moist cake your whole family will love! This is a great dessert for Christmas gatherings, parties, and even holiday brunches. This is a quick recipe using a boxed cake as the base of the recipe. If you prefer to make it from scratch, check out this SMITH’S Holiday Eggnog Bundt Cake with Cranberry-Pecan Recipe.
SMITH’S Eggnog Spice Cake Recipe Ingredients
- 1 box of your favorite spice cake mix and all ingredients needed such as eggs and vegetable oil
- SMITH’S Premium Eggnog (32 oz. carton works best)
- 1 c Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 c Pecans, toasted & chopped
SMITH’S Eggnog Spice Cake Recipe Directions
- Prepare your spice cake mix according to the directions on the box, however use SMITH’S Premium Eggnog instead of water.
- Bake in a prepared bundt pan according to cake box directions.
- Let cake cool
- Combine powdered sugar and vanilla with 2-3 tablespoons of SMITH’S Premium Eggnog
- Drizzle glaze over the cake.
- Sprinkle with the toasted pecans.
- Slice and serve.
Buy SMITH’S Eggnog
Learn more about SMITH’S Eggnog. You can buy SMITH’S Premium Eggnog for around $2.99 – $3.39 throughout the region. Not sure if SMITH’S Eggnog is in your area? Call 800-776-7076 to find out.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to SMITH’S who provided the recipes and products for review.