There is still plenty of time this year to enjoy the thrill that can only be found at Cedar Point, the Roller Coaster Capital of the World. Cedar Point holds this title because it has the most roller coasters in the world! Plus, they have more rides than any other amusement park.
If you are like me, you can start to feel the adrenaline start to rush as soon as you see Lake Erie, you know Cedar Point is just moments away. There are so many choices once you walk through the gates. Do you head straight for the newest, most popular rides or ride each ride as you walk the park?! We can never resist and walk past perfectly good rides to save for later! We work our way from the front to the back!
I wrote an article earlier this summer Is Cedar Point a Good Place for Young Kids and Families? Check it out if you have asked yourself this same question. Here is a hint – YES! My 3 and 5 year olds never stopped smiling and laughing the entire time we were at Cedar Point! There were plenty of rides for them to ride and parents can ride with them on many.
Cedar Point is fun for teens and adults too with 17 amazing, record-breaking roller coasters and more than 75 amusement park rides. I actually prefer going to Cedar Point after the heat of Summer, just dress in layers as the weather can change quickly on the lake!
Other Articles I’ve written this Summer on Cedar Point:
Looking for a place to stay when you go to Cedar Point? I recommend the following places I’ve stayed this summer.
Buy Cedar Point Tickets
Cedar Point has had some incredible deals on their website this Summer. You can get deals starting at just $34.99 per person. You will find the best deals the Cedar Point website.
Win 4 Cedar Point Tickets! (Closed)
Updated: 9-15-10 Winner Announced: Congratulations Whitney, entry #204. Thanks to all entered to win! Check out online deals to take a trip to Cedar Point this fall!
Cedar Point is offering 1 lucky person 4 Cedar Point Tickets to be used now through HollowWeekends (Oct 31, 2010).
You must visit Cedar Point website and leave one comment on this blog post regarding something you learned.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” us on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like” Cedar Point on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow us on twitter
- Follow Cedar Point on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win 4 Cedar Point Tickets from AkronOhioMoms https://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 2 entries/day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status. Copy and paste: Vote for my friend Cindy Orley and win $5,000 http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- For 2 entries, comment on my (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Cedar Point
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Email 5 friends about this giveaway and CC me. I do not keep email addresses.
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on September 14, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Cedar Point who provided tickets for the giveaway.