This time of year, I get a little obsessed with everything pumpkin from hot coffee to desserts. With the cooler temperatures, a warm, comforting cup of coffee packed full of fall flavors is just what I need! Below is an easy Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe that is full of flavor, not calories and cost just a fraction of coffee houses.
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 1-1/2 tbsp sugar substitute I use Monk Fruit in the Raw
- 2-3 tbsp vanilla extract to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup hot brewed Millstone Mayan Black Onyx coffee
- pumpkin pie spice cinnamon, and ground nutmeg for garnishing, optional
- Whisk together 1 cup milk, pumpkin and sugar substitute in a small saucepan over medium heat until steaming.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add pumpkin mixture to a frother and froth for 1 cycle or about 7 minutes. If you don't have a frother, you can use a blender and process for about 15 seconds or whisk by hand until foamy.
- Pour frothed pumpkin mixture into 2 mugs.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh brewed hot Millstone coffee to each mug.
- Froth additional 1/2 cup skim milk for 1 cycle and add to top. You can also substitute milk froth with a light whipped cream.
- Top with a dash of pumpkin pie spice, ground nutmeg, or cinnamon on top.
As you can see, this recipe is super easy to make from stove top to milk frother to a pot of coffee.
Add frothed skim milk on top to complete this delicious, warm, comforting Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte. Of course you could use a light whipped cream if you prefer instead.
This sponsored conversation with J.M. Smucker Company. I received product and a promotional item to facilitate this post.
For this recipe, I used the new Millstone Mayan Black Onyx Blend coffee. It is the perfect dark, full-bodied coffee for this recipe. It offers a richness that pairs with the creaminess of the milk and pumpkin flavors for the ultimate latte. You may also enjoy the Millstone Vanilla Latte recipe from their website too.
Millstone offer premium, slow-roasted coffees that are a “A Cup Above the Rest.” You can notice the difference between premium coffee with this recipe or when enjoyed alone for the fresh, rich flavors and aromatic finish.
My husband and I have been enjoy both of Millstone’s new varieties: Mayan Black Onyx™ and House Blend™ this Fall. We’ve enjoyed it black, iced, and more morning, noon, and night.
If you are looking for a coffee that is full of flavor and oh-so smooth, check out Millstone Coffee. Millstone Coffee is also great for gift-giving this holiday season. Lifestyle expert Erica Domesek of P.S.—I Made This has partnered with Millstone to create a DIY Millstone Coffee Gift Basket idea for gift-giving!
It looks so easy to make and so lovely. I bet we all have friends and family that would enjoy receiving such a gift basket. It would make a perfect hostess gift, teacher gift, or Christmas gift.
Connect with Millstone on Facebook using #MillstoneCoffee