Now that Summer is here, it is time to get outside and enjoy the warm weather with your family and friends. Check out these 7 tips to get your backyard ready for Summer fun. I worked with Sam’s Club to write this post and received product in exchange.
7 Tips to Get Your Backyard Ready for Summer Fun
- Enhance your backyard with coordinating accessories like new cushions for your chairs, planters, and an outdoor rug.
- Treat your backyard deck like your indoor dining room with colorful plates, and houseware essentials that enhance outdoor entertaining
- Add outdoor lighting for an inviting ambiance any time of day or night
- Add entertainment options that will keep your kids entertained and active for hours upon hours such as a swing set, trampoline, pool, waterslide
- Update your deck with DIY interlocking deck tile that requires no tools, glue, or hammer
- Give yourself plenty of seating options with a patio dining set, patio seating, lounge chair, , or opt for a cozy cotton rope swing
- Prepare quick meals or food for an entire party with a hybrid grill that has it all: gas, charcoal, and infrared – grow your vegetables in a raised garden
Sam’s Club offers everything you need for outdoor living. Get your backyard ready for Summer fun and turn your yard into your very own outdoor oasis.
Our Updated Outdoor Living Space
Last Summer, we stained our front deck, it made some improvement but still lacked pizazz. Adding an outdoor rug from Sam’s Club made a huge difference in the look and feel of the front deck. It improved the deck but couldn’t hide the entire old deck.
I was thrilled to check out interlocking Eucalyptus deck tile available at Sam’s Club for the front deck. My hope was that it would compliment our gorgeous Clopay entry door and provide a beautiful entrance to our home. (Until recently, our home never had a front door!) Check out how we transformed our front deck by using Interlocking Eucalyptus Deck Tile.
Visit your nearest Sam’s Club to get started on getting your backyard for Summer fun!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Sam’s Club who provided the product for review.